Barron Park Elementary is committed to helping your student develop a positive and meaningful educational experience. Reviewing our Barron Park Handbook and consulting with your child's teacher should be your first steps when addressing classroom and campus concerns. Additional resources are listed below to help you support this mission.
- Annual Giving One-Check Form [PDF]
- Spirit Wear [PDF]
- Free and Reduced Meals form [PDF]
- Free and Reduced Meals form - Spanish [PDF]
Health & Wellness
- Mindfulness at Barron Park
Contact Jennifer Harvey for more information
PAUSD provides a parent liaison to each school community as part of its Department of Academic Support. The liaison can assist both parents and students with communication issues, support academic progress, and clarify district assessments and state examinations. Helping your child find an appropriate learning environment is important, so please be proactive for your child.
- Alma Madriz, (650) 954-3794 - Barron Park Parent Liaison
- Judy Argumedo, (650) 329-3736 - Director of Academic Supports
- Jose Corado - District Parent Liaison